Tuesday 30 November 2010

Spider Diagrams

Having used Spider Diagrams for as long as I can remember, I know that they are very useful for generating ideas. I didn't find any real difficulty in coming up with words, just using my own memory seemed to fill pages!

Seaside - this is such an evocative word - words and memories and images just come flooding

















Festival was more limited... but partly because it could have become too enormous if one were to go down every avenue it opened...
 Childhood again was an enormous can of worms... could have gone on for ever on multiple sheets.... - but when I compared with another student it was amazing how much more there was to go...


Angry - was much harder. It is an adjective, so I found that my mind went down the metaphorical route rather than the literal route. When i think back, I could have come up with words that make me angry - Traffic Jam, leaky boots, lost keys!!

Google was of limited help with words I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment