Tuesday 13 September 2011

Assignment 4 - Post 4 - Lost

Finally I returned to the 'Lost' idea as the texture that I had achieved in the Discovery illustration seemed to suggest rainy streets, and I wanted to see if I could work up the sketch of Lamby on the street with communters walking past would work using this media. I rather like the result, and might try to add a bit of a tint to it.

lost monoprint - detail a bit lost

lost monoprint touched up

finished Lost monoprint tinted with Guache
I rather like the finished Lost print with hand colour, it's cold and rainy feeling.


2 comments:

  1. I love it. Really evokes that feeling of being lost as a kid. You're right, the colours enhance the cold feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete