Tuesday 24 April 2012

7 days monday



The Idea behind 'Monday' was to convey a sense of getting down to business, trying to remember to do all the things that make up looking after children, work, study, school work, shopping etc.. I took a pastel self portrait and cut it up digitally to try to convey the feeling of trying to remember a lot of different things!  I then cut it up with scissors and stuck it onto a notice board with all of the little icons and notes to represent the different things that I try to remember to do over the course of the week.


This is the basic image for Monday, although I do rather like the first image, but it doesn't have all the icons which I feel need to thread through the 7 days to achieve some sort of consistency between the images. Perhaps adding a hand-drawn frame would help as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment