Monday 28 February 2011

Point of Sale revisited



Although I've already submitted and had comments back, I decided to have another go at the Point of Sale assignment. I played with the scale of the cut out fruit and also tried blowing up some of my Autumn and Summer Drawings. I also looked at Tesco Finest ranges and the Waitrose point of sale displays and noted there use of dark 'stylish' colours. Using this idea I experimented with backgrounds that brought out the colours of the fruit. I think that the more succesful experiments were the autumn ones. Summer 1 doesn't fill the frame enough and Summer 2- I'm not sure about the blue colour. Probably the idea I like best is the Fresh and Fine idea - but getting a bit addled by it all now!

Autumn 1
Autumn Produce

Autumn 2


Summer 1


Summer 2

Fresh and fine - summer






No comments:

Post a Comment