Tuesday 8 March 2011

Image Development 3

Still on the hunt for a poster that works - went for a pencil drawing, accentuating the height and the 'fault line' through the housing in the background. Also I added another layer of housing to fill the background.

I tried a differnent way of introducing text, by suggesting the word 'dangerous' through the pattern of windows etc in the background. It looked more subtle before I scanned it! I then had a play on the computer inverting and adjusting the hue to red on one of the layers.


 The effect is quite fiery and now looks like a night time scene. Perhaps this one enhances the feeling of danger - but not content to stop fiddling, I then layered the two together to see what the effect would be and I think I quite like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment