Tuesday 6 March 2012

Packaging 2 - Sabre Snaps


I worked up the Sabre Snap Ginger biscuits with an Ink drawing...

I then added some colour in the computer

I tried a bit of digital drawing on the typography... 

and added photos of gingersnaps

I quite like the biscuits in this one.. although they could be more cookie like... and I wonder if it would be better with a bit of texture in the card...



Then I had a play with some texture, but I think that this washes the design out a bit. I could put some white back into the tiger... I like the biscuits though


It was a bit dull, so I played with another colour... to brighten the image up and make it part of the same family as the DoDo image.

I think I need more white on the tiger and the dark lines have gone a bit too dark in the transfer.... but might have to leave it now!!!!!


I think that although these are not perfect, they would work as visuals for a client to give a general  idea of the design and to start a conversation - although obviously I would have to work on the side details and top and bottom of design more 


No comments:

Post a Comment