Thursday 1 March 2012

Your Own Work

It was definitely an interesting exercise, looking back over the work we have done. I listed some of my favourite images in my written log and as it was christmas I created some cards to sell at a local fair. This went pretty well. Christmas is a tricky time to sell cards as people really want bulk and not carefully crafted cards!! Having said that, we did pretty well with birthday cards and greetings cards.

I also got some small business cards done with bits of images on. One of my customers took one featuring t to give to Neil's Wheels (who's bike shop I had drawn in the 1st part of the course) and apparently they were very pleased with it! I should follow it up really...

I assembled a gallery page of my favorite pieces and that can be seen on the left side of the blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment